GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EVENTS

These Terms and Conditions apply to the exclusion of any other conditions proposed by the Customer, unless otherwise agreed by Sparkle Bake ‘n’Pop (SBP) and the Customer in writing. SBP agrees to hire Equipment to the Customer on terms set out in this document. If the Customer wishes to hire Equipment the Customer must complete and sign (or otherwise accept in the manner required by SBP). Each Hire Form is not a separate contract but forms a part of this hire agreement between Event Letters. SBP may in its absolute discretion decline to hire Equipment to the Customer at any time if it has reasonable cause to do so.

The Props have been designed primarily for Indoor use, though they can be used outside in fine conditions. If an outdoor setting is planned but weather conditions are not suitable for the props (eg. Wet weather, strong wind etc) then an alternative location needs to be arranged for set-up. It is necessary that the hirer to consult with the venue to obtain permission for SBP to set-up on their premises and that sufficient space and power provisions have been organised where necessary.

Payment

25% of the total is required upon booking to secure the date of hire. Initial deposit of 25% is NON-REFUNDABLE after a 48 hour cooling off period.  The remaining balance of 75% is to be paid 72 hours prior to the event date. Under certain circumstances, final payments maybe made closer to the event date, only upon acceptance by SBP. All payments must be made by dates requested on invoice or as per agreed. Failure to pay by these dates may result in cancellation of hire. All costs are payable to SBP.

Loss & Damages

I being the hirer accept full responsibility for the condition of all hired items during the hire period or until returned to Sparkle Bake ‘n’Pop and will be liable for any damage incurred, or loss of said items. All goods lost, damaged or stolen (howsoever caused) while on hire must be paid for by the client-hirer. The Hirer shall pay SBP  the actual cost to replace or, at the sole choice of SBP repairing the equipment irrespective of the age or condition of the equipment at the current replacement cost.Photograph’s will be taken at Set-Up in the case of any disputes. Hirer agreement must be signed prior to event date. In order to decrease the risk of damage, SBP will set up a small sign next to the hired prop explaining that the hirer is liable for any repair or replacement costs for damage caused whilst on hire.

Cancellation

Cancellations must be made in writing sparklebakenpop@gmail.com. Refunds will be given in accordance to the following;

  • Cancellation up to 30 days prior to event – Any balance paid off over initial 25% will be refunded.

Delivery

Free delivery is within a 20km radius of our base location at Kalgoorlie WA. Delivery charges will be determined based upon the specific event location and confirmed upon booking confirmation.

Confirmation

Must be made in writing to sparklebakenpop@gmail.comor through Facebook Messenger  and account to be paid in full within the designated time period unless discussed otherwise.

Indemnity

The hirer shall indemnify and keep indemnified SBP from any loss, damage or injury however caused from any negligent act, omission or breach of this contract by the Hirer or its agents, which occurs during the event.

Insurance

SBP carry public liability insurance to the value of $5,000,000.00. However we recommend that separate “event” insurance be considered to cover against such eventualities as inclement weather, theft, equipment failure and any other unforeseen incidents.

Copyright

SBP owns all intellectual property, including all designs, literary and artistic works, documentation, plans, drawings, specifications, sketches, reports, graphics and logos created by it in relation to the event.

Disputes

Any disputes must be in writing within 48 hours for refunds to be considered. If disputes are not formally lodged then full payment is still required.

These Hire Contract Conditions may be changed by SBP from time to time by SBP giving notice of the amendment to the Customer. Notice is deemed given (whether or not actually received) when SBP does any of the following: (a) sends notice of the amendment to the Customer at any address (including an email address, Facebook messenger) supplied by the Customer; (b) publishes the amended terms on its website www.sparklebakenpop.com.au